With 20/20 being a well-known term attributed to perfect vision, and good vision a key factor for living a healthy, happy life, the year 2020 represents a significant one-off opportunity to raise awareness and focus attention on eye health.
Optometry Australia has therefore declared 2020 as the Year of good vision for life, and the peak professional body is running a campaign to get Australians thinking about their eye health.
Today we kick off our #LookCloser social media campaign and we urge you to get involved! People who take part between 20 January and 9 February 2020 will have the chance to win one of 10 $200 vouchers to use on product at your chosen optometrist, found here on Good vision for life.
Everyone can participate in the campaign by:
- Uploading a photo of an eye
- Including a relevant caption about eye health
- Including the hashtag #LookCloser
- Instagram profiles need to be set to public to be relevant to win a prize
We have partnered with a team of social media influencers to help us spread the eye health message widely. You may already know or follow these guys, but if not, please do!
- Beauty blogger Lauren Curtis
- American AFL player Mason Cox
- The quirky culinary expert Alice in Frames
- Parenting blogger Alex Pendlebury
- Foodie TV presenter Luke Nguyen
Get involved, and #LookCloser 🙂