Lights, camera, action! Macular Disease Foundation Australia has released a new series of educational videos to help Aussies better understand macular disease.
Coinciding with the one-year anniversary of the online Check My Macula quiz, the new eye health video series has revealed 27 bite-sized videos that answer some of the most common questions people ask about their eye health.
Here is the first video of the series, 'How does the eye work?'
Each video is only one or two minutes long, sharing important health advice in a simple, easy-to-understand way.
The eye health video series aims to improve your understanding of various macular conditions, possible treatments and preventions, lifestyle changes you can make to protect your sight, and tips to live well with vision loss.
- What are the risk factors for AMD?
- What foods are good for my eyes?
- How do eye injections work?
- I’ve been diagnosed with AMD, what do I need to tell my family?
- What are the symptoms of diabetic eye disease?
- How can I take care of my mental health with vision loss?
- What low vision aids could help me?
You can use our find an optometrist tool to determine your local optometrist and make an appointment today.