Good vision for life messages have been spreading into new channels recently, including Spotify – the largest music streaming service in Australia.
From today, Spotify subscribers will hear messages about the importance of detecting and preventing eye disease before it’s too late by having regular eye checks with an optometrist. Listeners are encouraged to sign up to the Good vision for life mailing list for the chance to win one of 50 double passes to Gold Class cinema!
Fancy a sing along to an old fave?
Well look no further! The team at Optometry Australia, creator of the Good vision for life hub for eye health, recently pooled their Spotify/karaoke gems to come up with the ultimate “good vision” playlist. Who knew there were so many excellent tracks related to vision!?
If you think of any we’ve missed, let us know in the comments!
- Blinded by the Light – Manfred Mann’s Earth Band
- Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
- Bette Davis Eyes – Kim Carnes
- Private Eyes – Hall & Oates
- Eyes Without a Face – Billy Idol
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Doctor My Eyes – Jackson Brown
- Double Vision – Foreigner
- In your Eyes – Peter Gabriel
- Cotton Eye Joe – Rednex (95)
- I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash
- Big Eyes – Lana Del Ray
- Bright Eyes – Art Garfunkel
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Frankie Valli
- Don’t Give Me Those Eyes – James Blunt
- Eye Know – De La Soul
- Eyes Wide Open – Gotye
- For Your Eyes Only – Sheena Easton
- Girl With One Eye – Florence and the Machine
- Lyin’ Eyes – The Eagles
- Red Eye – Vance Joy
- Green Eyes – Coldplay
- Sound and Vision – David Bowie
- Eye in the Sky – Alan Parsons Project
- Sunglasses at Night – Cory Hart
- Hungry Eyes – Eric Carmen
- She Blinded me with Science – Thomas Dolby
- I Saw the Sign – Ace of Base